YUNNAN AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
ADMISSION FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Academic Year 2017-2018
I. Program，Duration and Teaching Language
1. Full-time Master’s Degree and PhD. Degree Programs
2. 2-3 years for Master’s Degree students and 3-4 years for Doctor’s Degree Students. The duration the scholarship covers will be written on the Admission Notice and it will both include the time for Chinese Language Learning and major study. Normally, we do not accept any extension of your study time.
3. The teaching language is Chinese.
II. Items of The Scholarship
It covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses and insurance. For further information, you can visit（http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=97&id=2070）.
1) Non-Chinese citizen with good health condition;
2) Master’s degree program applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree, and be under 35 years old;
3) PhD. degree program applicants must hold a Master’s Degree and be under 40 years old.
All majors of YNAU are open to CSC applicants. Please Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/universityprogramsen.aspx?collegeId=230) for further information.
V. Deadline and Method for Application
1. Online application: applicants should visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua and apply online from January 1st, 2017. Our Agency/Organization Code is 10676.
2. After filling all information, please submit your application and print the Application Form the systems provides and send all printed materials to us.
VI. Application Materials (one original and two copies)
1. Application Form for CSC (download from http://www.campuschina.org/notice.html), written in English or Chinese . And the form is only valid with applicants’ signature on it.
2. Applicants’ highest academic degree certificate notarized by a public notary. Those who are currently studying in a college or university are required to provide certification of their student status (provided by the college or university). Those who are employed after graduation are required to provide certification of their employment status (provided by their employer). Certificates/certifications written in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English Version.
3. Notarized transcript. Transcripts written in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English Version.
4. Study Plan in English or Chinese (no less than 800 words).
5. Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English from two (associate) professors .
6. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (applicants should hold the original one and keep it for registration). Download the form at http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org. The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
7. The copy of valid HSK or English Language Level Certificate（if available).
8. Copy of passport (picture page).
9. Non-Criminal Record.
Notice: Please organize all materials in order of 1-9 and stapled on top left corner (original and two copies) and send to YNAU by post. The materials are not returnable.
1. After assessment and video interview by experts from Yunnan Agricultural University, the documents of qualified applicants will be delivered to the Education Department of Yunnan Province and National CSC.
2. YNAU will send Admission Notice and JW 201 Form to every awarded applicants in July;
3. Each of the applicants could only win one scholarship supported by the CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM; if an applicant is recruited by more than one university, National CSC will choose only one university for this applicant.
4. Scholarship recipients shall not change their host university, field of study, or duration of study unless they give up the scholarship.
5. Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.
Application packages must be received by the International Students’ Affairs Office, International College of Yunnan Agricultural University, before April 15th, 2017. Late delivery and/or incomplete information may result in failure to application of CSC scholarship.
IX. Contact Information
Mr. CHEN Liang, Ms. LI Shunqin, Ms YUN Jianhui
Tel: 0086 871 65227252
Fax: 0086 871 65819249
Website of International College of YNAU: http://gjxy.ynau.edu.cn/
Website of Yunnan Agricultural University: http://www.ynau.edu.cn/
Address: International College, Yunnan Agricultural University, Kunming, Yunnan, China. 650201.
1. E-mail is the first choice for our school to contact the applicants, so please ensure that the e-mail address in the application form is the most often used one and be effective. The applicants shall be responsible for all the consequences caused by the failure to check the mails in time;
2."Study Plan" is quite critical, so please write your own research and study plan. If you have published papers or research results, please attach them too;
3. Make sure that your passport won’t expire in at least one year (valid before January 1, 2018). If not, please renew or extend your passport before you apply. Applicants shall take full responsibility if the information does not match during any stages, especially while registration.
International Students’ Affairs Office
Yunnan Agricultural University
January 12th, 2017